The mission of Optimum Learning Environments Charter School is to enable students to be 21st Century lifelong learners and workers who are prepared for the environmental, technological, and social challenges of an increasingly diverse and advancing society.
Students will be successful in meeting state standards and will develop lifelong skills in:
- Civic Responsibility
- Environmental Sciences
- Leadership, Collaboration, and Problem Solving
Through the integrated and linked learning environments of family, community, and school the child will develop the academic and social assets to be successful.
Download the Application
Click here for the application (Word Doc)
- Nancy Cieri, office manager
- Phone: 503-399-5548, email
- Application window: January 18- February 28
- Information night: January 25, 2022 – 7 p.m.
- Lottery draw: March 14, 2022